home about mentions resources work shop

Saturday 27 March 2010

In a whirl!

Phew... I'm exhausted after the antics of the past two weeks so tonight George and I are treating ourselves. We're off to see the whirling dervishes from Turkey. I've always wanted to see them and they come to Greece at least once a year. Our seats are about 100 miles from the stage, but I still think it will be worth it!


These amazing images are from talented Turkish photographer Umut Kebabci.


Hope you're all off to do something nice this evening and again have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. totally stunning photos, enjoy the show.
    I saw some in Istanbul a few years ago so mesmerizing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)