home about mentions resources work shop

Thursday 23 February 2012

a feast for the eyes

Sigh... this has been my first post in a loooooooooong while! I simply don't seem to have time! A poor excuse I know, but Leo is more demanding than ever (mostly in a good way) but his hour in the park has now turned into two hours in the park, and he rarely lets me just sit at the computer for long before he's tugging at my leg begging to sit on my lap or wanting me to play with him. I get a break in the afternoon while he's napping, but by the time I've had my lunch, answered a few emails and done a scant bit of housework he's awake again and so starts the evening round. I'm not complaining - far from it, I cherish every moment with him - but it does mean that blogging has to take a back seat for a while.
Anyhoo... I just couldn't not post about the most gorgeous food photography I discovered this morning via a link from Creature Comforts. I am neither a foodie nor a vegetarian, but there is something so 'nourishing' for the soul to be found in great food styling. Pure Vegetarian is a beautiful blog featuring recipes from Lakshmi Wennäkoski-Bielicki, a lady with a very spiritual attitude towards food, and a special talent for photographing it. Just feast your eyes on these...

[ ALL IMAGES Lakshmi Wennäkoski-Bielicki ] 

Wonderful eh! Bet that's got your mouth watering! You can find a lot more inspiring images over on Lakshmi's blog and the above recipes by clicking on the relevant image.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)