home about mentions resources work shop

Thursday 7 February 2013

geometric stitches


A very dear family member is sick and I'm having a slightly strange few days where I'm finding I can't concentrate too much on anything. However, I stumbled across the incredible work of Maria Aparicio Puentes this morning and felt I simply had to share with you. She stitches onto found photographs. I find her work truly inspiring.


You can read about Maria's creative process here.




Oh, and the eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed that my blog header has changed. I will tell you more about that in the coming days...

2 comments:

  1. wow i really like the photo with the lines connecting her fingers, powerful expression!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)