home about mentions resources work shop

Sunday 3 February 2013

keeping up with inflation

Well, the sales are all finished and I've had a good clear out of the shop. The shelves are looking a little bare, with just twelve prints left after a major purge of my digital collages, but it had to be done. Out with the old and in with the new (coming soon I hope). Regrettably I've had to increase my prices to keep in line with printing and postage costs, but as I haven't increased my prices for nigh on three years now I hope you will forgive me. I do hope you will find a small £1.50 increase to £20.00 still reasonable for a 12x16 high-quality giclee print (around about A3 size). If not, please do tell me... I can only rely on your feedback. I'm also feeling the need to re-brand and re-design my whole look, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)